• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

The Plesk Management Service service terminated unexpectedly

deepa

Basic Pleskian
we had to run chkdsk /f on one data partitions and rebooted oe of pelsk servers todays

after reboot It was found recurring message in event logs
as below
The Plesk Management Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this 3 time(s).

Further found when I attempted to stop pesk cp serviceservice manually taht works fien but if stop and start The Plesk Management Service it logs above message while its stopping

plesk event logs errors are as below during stop attempt
plesksrv source:
Fatal error has been occured, service is stopping
Execute file name:
Fatal error has been occured, service is stopping
Execute file name: Fatal error has been occured, service is stopping
Execute file name:

The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Error code 1061) at ControlService 'plesksrv' with code 1
at (service::controlService line 467)
at execute console command -restart(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv" -restart(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

and then system logs shows up
The Plesk Management Service service terminated unexpectedly. It has done this x time(s).

The Plesk Management Service service was successfully sent a start control.

Hello,

I have the same problem that started this morning on 1 of the 2 servers I have running plesk on windows 2k3.

Anyone looking at this issue?

Some more details,

I'm running plesk 8.6.0 on windows 2k3, Since this morning I'm getting a lot of error in eventvwr:

Event Type: Error
Event Source: plesksrv.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 8/20/2009
Time: 3:09:53 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER24
Description:
The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (Error code 1061) at ControlService 'plesksrv' with code 1
at (service::controlService line 467)
at startService(plesksrv)(service::startService line 241)
at execute console command -restart(vconsoleapp::start line 129)
at execute "C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv" -restart(vconsoleapp::run line 140)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

and this one a few time

Event Type: Error
Event Source: MEMTA.EXE
Event Category: None
Event ID: 1
Date: 8/20/2009
Time: 3:19:12 PM
User: N/A
Computer: SERVER24
Description:
The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psamailfilterpipe
at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 502)
at Mail Enable mail global filter(CPleskMEMTA::Execute line 141)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\Mail Servers\Mail Enable\Bin\MEMTA.EXE

When I look at the Plesk Monitor, I have Plesk management service that is stopped, Plesk poppass service is stop too.

If I try to start these services, I get "The service cannot accept control messages at this time. (error code 1061) at controlservice 'plesksrvk with code 1"

When I try to access the control panel (web interface) I get the error

get_config_string failed: PRODUCT_DATA_D: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\psapipe

Please help

Same for me

Is there any news on this issue? I have the same after no change/action I know of...

Back