• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Top 5 Web Presence Builder features you like / dislike

There are many things about WPB 12 that i like, it's easy to navigate the editor, plug n play type features, but one thing that i don't like is: The image slider (banners) are not linkable to an outside web link. If you could link those that would be a huge improvement.

Thanks Wendell

ability for WPB to resize images once uploaded, so the image saved on the server is the same size as it will be displayed to customers. Amount of times I've seen customers upload massive raw images from their camera, only to wonder why the image / page loads really slowly. Case in point client had a 18MB image loaded into their image slider at pic 1. The image quality was fantastic however!

I my opinion the biggest advantange of WPB is the simplicity of website creation. This in fact can be also a disadvantage for more advanced users, but overall it's a very good piece of software.

What I dislike, is the lack of image enlarging within the webpage (coolemail2 has pointed this out).

With our Web Presence Builder, you don't have to buy expensive software, and you don't need to know web developers to create your own website and manage it yourself.

Back