• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question Tranfering imunifyAV licence to another server ?

elz

New Pleskian
Hi,

Is there a way to transfer a Premium imunifyAV from a server to a new one ? (the first server won't be used anymore as a webserver and postfix, and a new one is now replacing it so we'd like to re use what we bought previsously here now) ?

Both server are VPS on Plesk

thx

Hello,

Thanks for your answer.
I tried to follow instructions from this page :

Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to work on Plesk :
"Please mind this method will not work for the ImunifyAV for Plesk (ex. Revisium). The billing part of this product is controlled by the Plesk team and such requests should be forwarded to Plesk Help Center"

I removed the license and the extension from the old server, but I can't activate the license on the new server, since it doesn't get listed on the licenses management page.
It seem to be attached to the original server.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Marc

Attachments

• Imunify360__AV___KernelCare__license_migration__including_licenses_issued_by_Plesk__–_CloudLinux.jpg
    Imunify360__AV___KernelCare__license_migration__including_licenses_issued_by_Plesk__–_CloudLinux.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 11
Back