• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

two more things for the list

J

jbays

It would be nice to have one place where we could add script that would be included on all pages. These scripts are often used in tracking visitors or ad statistics.

Also, it doesn't appear there is a way to add script to the photo gallery or eshop modules. I haven't checked the blog and forum but I'm assuming its the same with them. Allowing tracking scripts for these pages would be nice also.

Excellent suggestion to allow adding a "site wide" script: would save many users a lot of work (re-entering same tracking script on every page). And this would also solve the fact that you can't add a script to all 'specials' such as eshop, gallery, blogs, ...
For v5.0 ?

Scipt module is a block module which could be added only into simple pages. As for e-shop or forum, these are page modules and script module can not be added to such pages.
I have passed this request to our developers as a feature for future Sitebuilder version. Thank you for your suggestion.

Back