1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unabla to access control panel from outside the server

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by leviadm, Jan 11, 2006.

1. leviadm

leviadm Guest

Hi all,
    I'm sorry that I ask so many questions, I'm new at plesk.
    Anyway, when I log on to the control panel with the shortcut it works fine, but when I try to log on with IP:8443 I get an empty page.

In the control panel the access options is set to the default, meaning it can be accessed from any IP, so I don't know what the problem is.

10x, Adam.

2. jbuts

jbuts Guest

Maybe port 8443 is filtered. You should open this port.

3. leviadm

leviadm Guest

That's what I thought at first, but I added a rule to windows friewall to allow connections through this port and even tried to disable the firewall completely, but it doesn't work.

4. xandih

xandih Guest

5. leviadm

leviadm Guest

doesn't help.

6. Ryan11433

Ryan11433 Regular Pleskian

57%
  7. dsamorano

dsamorano Guest

I'm having the same issue, except its also blocking me access to windows remote desktop....My server folks had to go in and turn off the firewall. which fixed the remote desktop issue, but I still couldn;t sign in I keep getting invalid password or username....

Not to user friendly so far.....