• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable list autoresponder attaches for mail name

RutgerH

New Pleskian
Dear People,

When backing up with the backup option in the plesk panel the following error is given for every mailbox at the migration.result log;
Unable list autoresponder attaches for mail name
Code:
<object name="domainname.tld" type="domain">
    <message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Unable list autoresponder attaches for mail name '[email protected]'</message>
    <message code="InformationalException" severity="error">Mail content backup failed with error</message>
  </object>

Does someone has a suggestion to solve this issue ?

Thanks!

This problem under developer's investigation now. I will update thread with any useful information as soon as I receive it.

Sorry, but I haven't any ETA when it will be fixed by developers.

Have you solved the problem?

I have exactly the same error after upgrading from Plesk 8.1 to 9.5.2.
My system is Windows 2003 Web Edition SP2 and the command I run is:
"C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\bin\pleskbackup.exe" --server --prefix="my_prefix" --output-file="D:\Application Data\SWsoft\Plesk\Backup\my_prefix.zip" --skip-logs

Thanks, we are having the problem with mailenable..so maybe the developers can test with that?

Maybe it is better to create a ticket... ?

Yes, if it is really urgent for you - please contact Support team and inform them that requests about this problem have been submitted already.

GiorgosI, No I did not because i'm waiting a long time no so the there is nu rush anymore... :-(

So it would be nice if Parallels keeps us updated here.

It looks like there is some misconfiguration on your server and it can be found only by support directly on your server. Therefore I recommend you contact support team.

Dear IgorG,

Ok so you are saying it is not a bug in Plesk?
So I need to creat a ticket for all our Windows servers?

We also have the problem in two servers.
Actually, one is Windows 2003 Web Edition with Mailenable 1.981 which was upgraded from Plesk 8.1 to 9.5.2 and the other is Windows 2008 SP2 Web x64 edition with MailEnable Professional 3.63 which was upgraded from 9.2.3 to 9.5.2.
I know for sure that the problem in first server was caused after upgrading.
I believe the same about the second one, because I remember no errors in migration.result file before upgrading, without being absolutely sure.

Back