• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to connect to 'ssl://gateways.push.apple.com:2195

elemental.tm

Basic Pleskian
Hi,

I have started receiving lots of error emails after a server restart. I have made no config changes:

Code:
Cron <root@server002> /opt/psa/admin/bin/php -c '/opt/psa/admin/conf/php.ini' -dauto_prepend_file=sdk.php '/opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/plesk-mobile/scripts/push_worker.php' (failed)
Code:
ERROR ApnsPHP_Exception: (0) Unable to connect to 'ssl://gateways.push.apple.com:2195':  (0)

No idea what's causing this or how to fix...
--
OS Debian 6.0.7
Panel version 11.0.9 Update #55

Hello,

Thank you for reporting.

The problem will be fixed soon. You can temporary turn off push notifications to stop receiving error emails. Then enable push notifications after new version of mobile app will be released and new version Parallels Panel Mobile Center will be installed on your server.

I'm getting these too... every 3 minutes. Luckily Gmail is spam boxing them, have 784 of them sitting in there.

Any idea on when a fix will happen, is the delay to do with the Apple Dev systems outage?

Yes, we cannot release new version for iOS because the Apple Dev systems doesn't work.

But you can fix your installation:
1. Download the following extension:
If you use Plesk for Linux: http://autoinstall.plesk.com/extensions/packages/plesk-mobile-1.3-unix.zip
If you use Plesk for Windows: http://autoinstall.plesk.com/extensions/packages/plesk-mobile-1.3-win.zip
2. Login to Plesk panel as admin
3. Go to extensions
4. Install downloaded extension. It will update currently installed extension and solve the trouble.

The problem will be fixed soon.

Applying this extension fixed our problem today. Is this still a known issue?

------------------

OS CentOS 6.5 (Final)
Panel version 11.5.30 Update #28, last updated at Dec 31, 2013 03:08 AM

Last edited:
Back