• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to create Card object ?

N

NightMan

When I try to enter the Domain administrator section of some domains, I receive following error. How do I solve this?

ERROR

Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table")
-------------------------------------
When I try to delete another domain, I get following error:

Unable to remove domains:Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table

I am getting similar error. Were you able to resolve this? How?

This is due to a interuption during the deletion of an client account. but I tried many things. no luck. then I upgraded the PSA. it helped.. :)

This is due to an unsync database, it can be repaired in mysql, but there is no how-to for this without a look to the database.

Yes. I know. I tried to repair the data in the tables, but there are some complex links/relations, so I gave up.

i have similar error.
---
Unable to create Card object: Card: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:190
psaerror(string 'Unable to create Card object: Card: unable to select: no such row in the table')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:46
---
from click domain administrator.
system: centos 5.x (up-to-date)
plesk: 8.6(up-to-date)

How to fix? thanks..

You may try to repair the PSA database, but I am not sure it will help. to be safe, make a backup of your PSA database before trying anything.. :)

Back