1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to create Card object ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by NightMan, May 27, 2005.

1. NightMan

NightMan Guest

When I try to enter the Domain administrator section of some domains, I receive following error. How do I solve this?

ERROR

Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table")
    -------------------------------------
    When I try to delete another domain, I get following error:

Unable to remove domains:Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table

2. dynaweb

dynaweb Guest

I am getting similar error. Were you able to resolve this? How?

3. NightMan

NightMan Guest

This is due to a interuption during the deletion of an client account. but I tried many things. no luck. then I upgraded the PSA. it helped.. :)

4. hardweb

hardweb Guest

This is due to an unsync database, it can be repaired in mysql, but there is no how-to for this without a look to the database.

5. NightMan

NightMan Guest

Yes. I know. I tried to repair the data in the tables, but there are some complex links/relations, so I gave up.

6. lavinya

lavinya New Pleskian

73%
    i have similar error.
    ---
    Unable to create Card object: Card: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:190
    psaerror(string 'Unable to create Card object: Card: unable to select: no such row in the table')
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:46
    ---
    from click domain administrator.
    system: centos 5.x (up-to-date)
    plesk: 8.6(up-to-date)

How to fix? thanks..

7. NightMan

NightMan Guest

You may try to repair the PSA database, but I am not sure it will help. to be safe, make a backup of your PSA database before trying anything.. :)

8. lavinya

lavinya New Pleskian

73%
    Nigtman thanks for reply.
    But how to repair psa table?
    all psa table: innodb

9. NightMan

NightMan Guest