1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Unable to create Card object ?

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by NightMan, May 27, 2005.

1. NightMan

NightMan Guest

When I try to enter the Domain administrator section of some domains, I receive following error. How do I solve this?

ERROR

Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:2 psaerror(string "Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table")
    -------------------------------------
    When I try to delete another domain, I get following error:

Unable to remove domains:Unable to create Card object: card: unable to select: no such row in the table

2. dynaweb

dynaweb Guest

I am getting similar error. Were you able to resolve this? How?

3. NightMan

NightMan Guest

This is due to a interuption during the deletion of an client account. but I tried many things. no luck. then I upgraded the PSA. it helped.. :)

4. hardweb

hardweb Guest

This is due to an unsync database, it can be repaired in mysql, but there is no how-to for this without a look to the database.

5. NightMan

NightMan Guest

Yes. I know. I tried to repair the data in the tables, but there are some complex links/relations, so I gave up.

6. lavinya

lavinya New Pleskian

73%
    i have similar error.
    ---
    Unable to create Card object: Card: unable to select: no such row in the table

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:190
    psaerror(string 'Unable to create Card object: Card: unable to select: no such row in the table')
    1: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/domains/dom_users/dl_usr_ed.php3:46
    ---
    from click domain administrator.
    system: centos 5.x (up-to-date)
    plesk: 8.6(up-to-date)

How to fix? thanks..

7. NightMan

NightMan Guest

You may try to repair the PSA database, but I am not sure it will help. to be safe, make a backup of your PSA database before trying anything.. :)

8. lavinya

lavinya New Pleskian

73%
    Nigtman thanks for reply.
    But how to repair psa table?
    all psa table: innodb

9. NightMan

NightMan Guest