• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Plesk backup. Unable to back up database #. Error: Unable to find row with id in data_bases table.

krikey

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian v18.0.50_build1800230213.19 os_Ubuntu 18.04
I'm getting the following error when a backup runs:

Warning: Application "WordPress"
Unable to back up database #. Error: Unable to find row with id in data_bases table.

Whilst this looks similar to the error that is documented here:

with a fix of:
plesk repair db

this does not seem to find or fix any errors.
My error does not seem to have any IDs so is subtly different to the error posted. Is there a way to fix this?

The recommended fix seems valid to me. If this does not work for your case, please open a support ticket with Plesk support:

I'm getting the following error when a backup runs:

Warning: Application "WordPress"
Unable to back up database #. Error: Unable to find row with id in data_bases table.

Whilst this looks similar to the error that is documented here:

with a fix of:
plesk repair db

this does not seem to find or fix any errors.
My error does not seem to have any IDs so is subtly different to the error posted. Is there a way to fix this?
Hi Krikey,
Did you got this issue solved?
I have the exact same error and the fix plesk repair db, doesn`t work for me either.
I think the difference with the issue https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/...able-to-find-row-with-id-in-data-bases-table-
is that in that article there is old non existing id still present in the database. In my and your case the id seems to have an empty value.

Back