• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to fetch IP addresses list

S

specka

After fresh install Windows 2003 Server Edition + Plesk 7.5 i get a error after login on admin account.

Unable to fecth IP addresses list: ifmng failed: Unable to read ip addresses: (-2146233087) Unknown error 0x80131501
On System Events get errors for this question and related WNI service.

But system it's accesible fromInternet and enter with Remote Console.

I'm lost.

I have the same error, please help me to fix this problem!
:(

It seems like, the WNI service is broken. To solve this issue you should execute "Regsvr32 %Windir%\System32\Wbem\wbemupgd.dll" command from command line. I hope it will help you.

I can't find that file typing

Regsvr32 %Windir%\System32\Wbem\wbemupgd.dll :(

I think he ment

Regsvr32 %systemroot%\System32\Wbem\wbemupgd.dll

But I doubt really much that this will help. :cool:

Originally posted by JAFO
I think he ment

Regsvr32 %systemroot%\System32\Wbem\wbemupgd.dll

But I doubt really much that this will help. :cool:

No error but the problem remains :(

I'm losing all my clients with all these troubles...

View my last message. Sorry again.
Hold tight, buddy, everything's going to be fine. It wil take only ~1.5 hours to repair.

Actually Plesk support seems to work on my dedicated.
I hope they can resolve as soon as possible,

i really don't know how can i do.........

Originally posted by JAFO
View my last message. Sorry again.
Hold tight, buddy, everything's going to be fine. It wil take only ~1.5 hours to repair.

So i have to restore Windows?

I'm afraid to do that :eek:

At least they will try. Actually, I don't know anything else that can be done. Please, let me know how will they solve it (if they will). Cheers, matey. Hold tight.

Nothing yet......

List interfaces failed: ifmng failed: Unable to read ip addresses: (-2146959355) Server execution failed

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\server\ip_add.php:10 psaerror(string "List interfaces failed: ifmng failed: Unable to read ip addresses: (-2146959355) Server execution failed")

Jafo,
i have tried to update Windows and now all my accounts are online again but Plesk error remains.

Then Plesk support said me that i had WMI corrupted so i had to update Win for first.

I'm still waiting for the resolution, when it will be fixed i will update this post.

Bye

Budwaiser

Hi, i got the same problem,
does somebody found an anser yet?

got it to work,

asp.net 2.0 von missinstalled that causes the error.

Hi!

I solved the problem repairing .NET 2.0 as corny335 said.

Thanks a lot.

Back