• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Unable to load dynamic library

Martin73

Basic Pleskian
I have installed Nextcloud on my server an can now see following error message in the admin area. Probably because of the last updates.

Code:
PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/opt/plesk/php/7.1/lib/php/modules/memcache.so' - /opt/plesk/php/7.1/lib/php/modules/memcache.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory at Unknown#0

How can I solve this?

Ubuntu 16.04.3 LTS‬
Plesk Onyx 17.5.3

Last edited:
I have installed memcached on my vserver according to this instructions. The system is looking for a memcache.so file but I have installed memcached. That means it should look for the memcached.so file. Which part of the memcached installation could be incorrect?

memcached.JPG

Hi Martin Navadnig,

this could be the part, where YOU ( or a used installation script from standart "memcache" - packages! ) added the entry with for example:
Code:
echo "extension=memcache.so" > /opt/plesk/php/7.1/etc/php.d/memcache.ini
( Pls. note the missing "d" ).

Pls. check your *.ini - files ( => /opt/plesk/php/X.X/etc/php.d/* ) and make sure, that there aren't any orphaned or misconfigured files or entries inside the *.ini - files, which might be leftovers from previous/manual installed modules/extensions. ;)

Thank you very much. You were right. There was a memcache.ini file in this folder. I deleted it and added memcached modul again:

Code:
ls -la /opt/plesk/php/7.1/lib/php/modules/
echo "extension=memcached.so" >/opt/plesk/php/7.1/etc/php.d/memcached.ini
/usr/local/psa/bin/php_handler --reread
service plesk-php71-fpm restart

Back