• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Unable to login using an Subscriptions if we never create a Customers account

nas

New Pleskian
Hi,

Why the plesk is not allowing an Subscriptions to login to the plesk if we never create him as an customer. Because some times we may need to give panel access to some customers with out creating an customer account for him.
For that kind of customers we will create Subscriptions under our master account and like to give log in credentials.
On today from my plesk panel I have created an subscription and while creating it I can see we can set user name and password for subscriptions. Then why it was not possible to access the panel using the same user name and password for to login. May be it was my mistake or I didn't enabled the option so if any one know anything about it please help me..

When you create subscription, you create System user account used to manage files and folders of the websites created within the subscription. In other words, it is an account of the site of your subscription. Plesk Customer may have several subscriptions which can be managed by customer account for Customer's Control Panel. These are completely different entities for different purposes.

Back