• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to re-activate or remove a quota exceeded domain account

E

Emad S. Tadros@

Hello,

I have a customer's domain that exceeded his disk space and traffic quota, and his domain suspended automatically according to the plan's policy, however, I tried to re-activate it, but got this message: "Error: The subscription is still suspended due to the following reason: The subscription is suspended."

So, I tried to manually raise the customer's quota, or to upgrade him to higher plan and then reactivate his domain with no success, always the same error message, after a full day or trying many ways, I decided to remove the domain completely, but for my surprise, this was not working too, it would take atleast 10 minutes before give me a message saying: internal error. so I tried to change the domain name from the panel to another name, so I can install the original domain again, but also got an error message the the-new-domain-name.com is out of space, and the situation became even worse as some parts of the account had been changed to the new name, and other parts remained on the old name... is there any way to completely remove the domain account, or re-activate it ??

Back