• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to remove the domain

J

jolly

I am not able to delete the domain from plesk.

THe error is

UNABLE TO REMOVE DOMIANS: PROBLEMS OCCURED WHILE REMOVING DOMAINS: UNABLE TO TURN THE DOMAIN OFF: DOMAINMNG FAILED:RUN-TIME ERROR: EXECUTE WEBSRVMNG --STOP-VHOST"--VHOST-NAME=DOMAIN.COM" FAILED: ERROR 1332 AT LOOKUPACCOUNTNAME FOR NAME NODE7-12\IUSER_PROPERTY:NO MAPPING BETWEEN ACCOUNT NAMES AND SECURITY IS'S WAS DONE 1

Please suggest.

do the following :

1) start
2) run
3) cmd
4) cd %plesk_bin%
5) websrvmng --remove-vhost --vhost-name=<problem_domain_name>
6) websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=<problem_domain_name>

thats all

Plesk for windows worse at all. Every version has alot of bugs. We can not get what we pay for. They can not do a thing right. Every version has alot of bugs and alot of problems. I am tired to fight for their control panel, fix problems. All times most BAD Control panel!

When I execute following command I get same error.
Mentioned above

websrvmng --reconfigure-vhost --vhost-name=domainname.com

Still not able to delete the domain.

If you have created a database for this domain (mysql or mssql) so you can't delete this domain before deleting user and database. Did you ?

to simplify the probelm ,

first I suggest you to delete the database under this domain account and also mail accounts under this domain account and everything else that you have setuped under this domain account.

if you managed to delete everything under this domain account and still you have encounter a probelm with delete this domain account , report us and we will suggest you what next to do

Hi ,

i have the same problem, i have deleted all things as you suggested, but error ist still occuring:

"Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to delete User (xxxx)S1-5.....) home (C:\path...): Unable to delete parse point(5) Access denied."

with Plesk 7.53

Please help!

Pat

Same problem...

I have the same problem with Unable to delete user and Unable to delete parse point. Any help would be appreciated if this was resolved

My Problem Solved...

I had an error similar to:
"Unable to delete system user: SysUser->systemRemove() failed: usermng failed: Unable to delete User (xxxx)S1-5.....) home (C:\path...): Unable to delete parse point(5) Access denied."

What I did to resolve it was to remove all of the directories under c:\inetpub\vhosts\domaintodelete.com\ (e.g. httpdocs, httpsdocs, etc.) and then go to remove the domain through the Plesk administrator. Given that my goal was to blow away the domain, I figured it was ok to remove the subdirectories within. Hope this helps...

Regards,
Neil

thanks for the hint,

but now i get the following error:

ERROR
Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed
0: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.PhDomain.php:326 psaerror(string "Unable to delete DSMail service for domain: Unable to remove domain mail: mailmng failed: Run-Time error: MEAOSM.Domain.GetDomain failed") 1: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:277 phdomain::delete() 2: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.BsDomain.php:476 bsdomain->delete(integer "0") 3: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\plib\class.Manager.php:334 mdeletedomains(array) 4: C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\htdocs\domains\domains.php3:166 manager->removedomains(array)

i have deleted the postoffices manually of mailEnable after i couldn't delete the domain. seems like plesk doesn't like that either!

There must be a way to get rid of domain entries, just how???

Saludos
Pat

Such errors indicates mail misconfiguration. Possible "mchk.exe --all --fix=all" from %plesk_bin% will help you solve your problems.

Back