• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Unable to terminate Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56 License

oribsn

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 18.04.6 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
18.0.56 #3
Hi.
I have Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56 license.
I am trying to terminate the Plesk Obsidian license and to revert to the free 3 domains license, and if that is not possible, to completely cancel the Plesk license, so that I will not make any more payments to Plesk.
I tried looking at the Plesk 360 admin, but I don't see any active licenses there.

Can you tell me how to do that? I don't understand why it is so complicated to do.

Did you get the license from a reseller or did you buy it through Cleverbridge? If you got it from a reseller, you'll need to cancel it there. If you got it from Cleverbridge, instructions how to cancel it have been mailed by them with the activation key. With each invoice you also find a "Your Subscription" section in the mail they send you where they provide a link with details on your subscription, and right underneath there should be a "Cancellation" section where you can easily cancel the subscription.

Back