• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unable to update administrator information

T

Tama

Hi all,

After installing Plesk on a fresh SuSE 9.1 install you must complete the installation by going to https://<hostname>:8443/
There you have to complete a administrator registration form. When I submit all the information I get a warning "Unable to update administrator information: Some fields are empty or contain an improper value. The country is highlighted in red. But this is a pull-down menu, so it cannot be wrong.. Now I can't get any further. Somebody a suggestion? Thanks in advance!

It may be highlighting the wrong field - ensure all information like phone numbers, email, are formatted correctly and valid for that country.

I double checked everything and it's all correct and valid for my country. Still I got the same problem.. :(

ok,
i do realise that my post is way late, but this is because i am having the same problem.
did anybody solved this yet??
thank you very much.

Back