• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WordPress Toolkit Application Update Notifcations Not Sending

Warner Smith

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Linux
Plesk version and microupdate number
The Plesk Notifications for WordPress Toolkit Application Updates are not sent.

However, I have implemented the provided hotfix but this has not resolved the issue.

Additionally, in My Plesk > Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks -- the list of tasks is completely empty. However, all the other scheduled (crond) tasks run as I would expect. I get notifications for resource usage, Let's Encrypt notices. Backups run as expected and resource calculations also work fine ( PHP Error Code ).

I also posted about this issue, here: Issue - WordPress Toolkit Application Update Notifcations not sent & Scheduled Tasks is empty
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
  1. Install WP Toolkit
  2. Enable Notifications for "WordPress application updates"
ACTUAL RESULT:
  1. Within 24 hours, no notifications are sent
  2. The Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks list is empty
EXPECTED RESULT:
Email notifications should be received by the administrator and / or customer, as per the Notifications settings.

System Scheduled Tasks should be listed and available to running manually in Tools & Settings > Scheduled Tasks
ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM:
Help with sorting out

Hello! The link to support article that you have provided does`t exists. You use Plesk version that is EOLed. It is recommened to upgrade to a newer version.
I was unable to reproduce the issue on
Plesk Onyx
Version 17.8.11.
WordPress Tollkit 4.10.5-4596
Could you please try to reinstall WordPress Toolkit? Auto-update scheduled task should be available after reinstallation.
2022-06-28 11-10-01.png

Back