• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unhandled exception E06D7363

Gilles

New Pleskian
I get these errors on Plesk 12.5, Win Server 2012R2.

ERROR: Exception: Unable to get administrator password: Unexpected end of data when read from serializer.<br> at getPassword('pwd')(PleskSrvClient::getPassword line 218)<br> at (zif_get_admin_password line 277) (Helper.php:68)

OR
ERROR: Exception: Unable to get administrator password: The system cannot find the file specified. (Error code 2) at Unable to connect to pipe \\.\pipe\P_e7812b7c-c3bb-4e8f-8bc2-9322df6e1a7b<br> at (Con::ClientOverlappedPipe::create line 503)<br> at getPassword('pwd')(PleskSrvClient::getPassword line 218)<br> at (zif_get_admin_password line 277) (Helper.php:68)

Every time I have to restart the Plesk service but it fails.

Event Log Viewer:
Unhandled exception
E06D7363
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\plesksrv.exe

Looks like you have broken installation of Plesk Mobile module. Try to remove plesk-mobile folder from C:\Plesk\admin\plib\modules and check how it goes on.

Have you restarted psa service after removing module? Do you have other modules installed?

I am not sure what psa service is. I have Plesk Management Service, Plesk PopPass Service and Plesk SQL Server.
I restarted all of them.
Other modules? like what?

Use following command in CMD for Plesk restart

net stop plesksrv /Y && net start plesksrv && net start poppassd

Back