• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Uninstalling AtMail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Atramasis

Basic Pleskian
Why is it not possible to remove AtMail in the Add and Remove Product Components section? Only Horde and Roundcube is there.
I have Ubuntu 12.4, how can I uninstall AtMail? Do I have to reconfigure Plesk after that?

On Ubuntu
Code:
apt-get remove psa-atmail
worked, not yum. Thanks for the hint.

And my other question was and still is:

Why is it not possible to remove AtMail in the Add and Remove Product Components section?
It could be so easy...

Last edited:
Looks like that you have Plesk 11.5 version upgraded from previous version with Atmail support. The AtMail webmail software is no longer supplied with Panel distribution. We continue to support it, so AtMail on Panels upgraded to 11.5 will work as before. Therefore you cant remove AtMail as not included to 11.5 third-party software in the Add and Remove Product Components section.

OK, thank you, my curiosity is satisfied.
But how can I reconfigure it now? In the config panel, there is now "none" as webmail and in the psa database it is still "atmail". Can I just modify the table "dom_param" and write "horde"? And than run a script or what?

Try to use corresponding CLI utility:

# /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --help
Usage: webmailmng <command> [--no-restart] [OPTIONS]...

COMMANDS:
--install --name=<webmail name>
register webmail into plesk database and generate apache vhost config
--remove --name=<webmail name>
unregister webmail from plesk database and remove apache vhost config
--enable --name=<webmail name>
switch on webmail on server
--disable --name=<webmail name>
switch off webmail on server
--features
Print supported webmails options
-h, --help
This help message

OPTIONS:
--name=[horde|atmail|roundcube]
name of webmail

It did not work. Maybe psa-atmail should be installed (I removed it earlier)?
I did
Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/webmailmng --remove --name=atmail
/usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
but still "atmail" in the db. I would like to have old AtMail switched to Horde.

In the database "psa" in "dom_param" there is still "atmail" as webmail for some domains. But in their control panel there is "none" webmail.
I don't want to manually change all webmail clients but all former "atmail" should become "horde" in these domains. Is it possible with a script? Or can I do it in the database?

Use something like that:

# for i in `mysql -uadmin -p\`cat /etc/psa/.psa.shadow\` psa -Ns -e "select name from domains where id in (select dom_id from dom_param where val='atmail')"`; do /usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -u $i -webmail horde; done

/usr/local/psa/bin/domain_pref -u $i -webmail horde has wrong syntax...
But I just put "horde" as webmail with mysql and than /usr/local/psa/admin/bin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all.
Now I am happy, thank you IgorG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back