• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Unknown error 0xC00CE508 (COM Error C00CE508)

ThanhN

Basic Pleskian
I have so much this error. Anybody have any idea?

Thank you

Unknown error 0xC00CE508 (COM Error C00CE508)
at execute console command --remove-files
at (vconsoleapp::start line 132)
at execute "C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\sshost.exe" --remove-files(vconsoleapp::run line 143)
Execute file name: C:\Program Files (x86)\Parallels\Plesk\admin\bin\sshost.exe

Could you please check file %plesk_dir%\etc\DeferredRemovalStorage.xml ?
If it is corrupted somehow, you will get similar errors.

Please just rename this file into other name, for example: DeferredRemovalStorage_broken.xml

This should help you.

p.s. If it is possible for you, could you please send this file to me in private message for investigation. This file contains list of files that were not removed properly and added to the list to be removed later. There is no critical information in this file.

Yes, I got your file. For some reasons it contains only ZERO byte symbols and no data.
Please perform actions in my previous post and you should have this this problem resolved.

Yes, I got your file. For some reasons it contains only ZERO byte symbols and no data.
Please perform actions in my previous post and you should have this this problem resolved.

Thank you , your solutions resloved this problem.

Thank you for your help.

Back