• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved "Unsupported method" error when try to install plesk updates!?

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
that problem occured EVERY TIME i tried to install the plesk only upgrades, my current version is 17.8.11 update 68... now i tried to install update 70 and on the next web page i get error "unsupported method" ???

("plesk repair" does not give any errors / problems, it runs 100% successful to the end.)

Then, when i click "Install upgrade" at the next page (there where the error occurs), i get the message "plesk wait while plesk install updates ..."

After that i get the message "plesk update failed, click here to close message"... BUT: At the same page, i see that the plesk version is upgrade 70 now.

Why? And how to solve that problem??

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Regards, Jan

Can you see any errors in the /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log ?

No, but i can't see any errors (file is attached as `autoinstaller3.zip`), maybe you can?

Best regards,
Jan

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.zip
    534.1 KB · Views: 3
I think you have to ask the assistance of Plesk Support Team for your case.

"Just for money you mean... hmmm.. firstly, i will think about another solution then plesk"

Problem solved by installing plesk 18 - money saved hehe :)

Back