• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved "Unsupported method" error when try to install plesk updates!?

jmar83

Regular Pleskian
that problem occured EVERY TIME i tried to install the plesk only upgrades, my current version is 17.8.11 update 68... now i tried to install update 70 and on the next web page i get error "unsupported method" ???

("plesk repair" does not give any errors / problems, it runs 100% successful to the end.)

Then, when i click "Install upgrade" at the next page (there where the error occurs), i get the message "plesk wait while plesk install updates ..."

After that i get the message "plesk update failed, click here to close message"... BUT: At the same page, i see that the plesk version is upgrade 70 now.

Why? And how to solve that problem??

Thank you for your feedback! :)

Regards, Jan

Can you see any errors in the /var/log/plesk/install/autoinstaller3.log ?

No, but i can't see any errors (file is attached as `autoinstaller3.zip`), maybe you can?

Best regards,
Jan

Attachments

• autoinstaller3.zip
    534.1 KB · Views: 3
I think you have to ask the assistance of Plesk Support Team for your case.

"Just for money you mean... hmmm.. firstly, i will think about another solution then plesk"

Problem solved by installing plesk 18 - money saved hehe :)

Back