• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Update-Manager says "Plesk is not installed" lol

G

gtsupport

Update-Manager says "Plesk is not installed"

This is a critical bug, I can't repair it. Zake a look at the attachment.

Please help!
icon9.gif

Attachments

• screenshot1.jpg
    screenshot1.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited by a moderator:
Try to update Plesk via CLI with /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller command.

Try to update Plesk via CLI with /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller command.

the autoinstaller does not provides any update posibilites. he shows up only a fresh installation.

I'm scared that this ends up with total data-loss for our customers (websites, e-mails and databases)
icon9.gif

?

the autoinstaller does not provides any update posibilites. he shows up only a fresh installation.

Did you read output of --help option for autoinstaller?

Try to use

# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components

error - respond:

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller --select-release-current --upgrade-installed-components
File downloading products.inf3: 100% was finished.
File downloading plesk.inf3: 11%..21%..30%..40%..50%..60%..70%..80%..90%..100% was finished.
Checking for installed packages...

ERROR: The product with ID plesk is not installed on the server

i've attached a screenshot and a copy of the ssh-session

what can I do ? one new vhost does not work :-(

Attachments

• session-error-plesknotinstalled.txt
    921 bytes · Views: 1
  • session-error-plesknotinstalled.diff
    921 bytes · Views: 1
Please help us - we've decided to migrate all accounts to another server, but the migration-manager is not installed.

Can we run the "fresh installation" without any risks (like data-loss)?
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif
icon9.gif

Back