• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

UpDate - QMAIL not started - Webmail can´t login

E

eCommerce

Hello,

after the UpDate qMail Server can´t start and we can´t login on Horde (WebMail)...

How we can fix this Problem?

greets

details are required to suggest something.

Qmail not started
1) Did you see any qmail proccess?

# ps ax|grep qmail

2) Have your tried to start it from cmd:

# /etc/init.d/qmail start

3) Can you connect to smtp port on localhost? on server IP?

# telnet localhost smtp
# telnet IP.IP.IP.IP smtp

Cannot login to webmail:

1) Which errors do you receive while logging?

2) Can you connect with another mail client?

3) Can you connect to imap from the server like:

# telnet localhost imap
Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.localdomain (127.0.0.1).
Escape character is '^]'.
* OK [CAPABILITY IMAP4rev1 UIDPLUS CHILDREN NAMESPACE THREAD=ORDEREDSUBJECT THREAD=REFERENCES SORT QUOTA IDLE ACL ACL2=UNION STARTTLS] Courier-IMAP ready. Copyright 1998-2004 Double Precision, Inc. See COPYING for distribution information.
01 login [email protected] password
01 OK Login

and finally:

Have you checked solutions in swsoft knowledge base?:

kb.swsoft.com

Now .. i done a complete reinstall on the server .. now .. it works .. the AutoUpdate is a very bad thing ...

Yes, AutoUpdate is a very bad thing ...

the AutoUpdate is a very bad thing...

What is needed is at least is a link to a webpage related to the various server configurations that describes potential problems and fixes for the proposed upgrade.

Otherwise we are relying on blind faith that a potential upgrade had been thoroughly debugged. My past experience indicates otherwise...

It shouldn't be too difficult for SWsoft to accumulate and publish accurate information so that we can at least make an informed decision about anticipated consequences of initiating an upgrade...

RHEL4

Solution for Qmail: Remove all Maps zones, and restart qmail. After this you can add 1 zone.

The issue is in smtp_psa and smtps_psa

Sorry, i have the same problem, but the solution from crnunez doesn't worked for me.

Any ideas?

HMnet

Back