1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Updating 7.5.3 on RHE L3

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by Rocky@, May 9, 2005.

1. Rocky@

Rocky@ Guest

Everything went well except all the domains went down. The email report said it was successful.

After a long search, found in the log that httpd restart failed. Restarted and so far so good.

Sam

2. justyxxxx

justyxxxx Guest

I updated RedHat Enterprise 3 and also experienced no real problems that I'm aware of. I did have an issue with my 4PSA wanting to restart the services, but that was my fault by not disabling it. Other than that - all went smooth (hopefully).

3. Rocky@

Rocky@ Guest

A problem found

I can't activate firewall anymore, so my newly added rules don't get activated. I got the following arror:

Could not activate firewall configuration
    fwrite ( ) failed

Any idea?

Sam

4. justyxxxx

justyxxxx Guest

Unfortunately, I don't use the Plesk firewall feature and so I'm not very familiar with it.

5. jamesb0nd

jamesb0nd Guest

if you are running VPS then the VPS needs to be 2.2.1. I had the same problem

6. Rocky@

Rocky@ Guest

It's not a VPS. Just a regular dedicated server.

Sam

7. Rocky@

Rocky@ Guest

I found an additional update available the firewall and how it's working.