• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

upgrade breaks plesk SiteAppPackages table does not exist

1and1 fixed for me, pretty sure they did something similar (probably compared the missing table from a working fc6 with plesk 8.3 fresh install).

if you get errors about license after, read swsoft KB3543

1and1 fixed for me as well. I asked them what they did:

The people at SWsoft were not that verbose in what they did, however
from what I can see it was not that complex. They first backed up the
Plesk database just in case anything happened. They then downloaded the
current installer and then ran it again with the force command. So they
reinstalled the upgrade via RPM. So I would recommend backing up your
data, downloading the install again and then running the rpm with the
force command.

Hopefully someonce can translate that into usable commands!

It magically healed itself

use the following commands to start and stop the system: /etc/init.d/psa start and /etc/init.d/psa stop

instant joy!

Retract that... at first I was getting the error when first logging in to the CP without getting any further. After restarting Plesk I was able to navigate but now when I go to: Server > Application Vault the error is repeated. We'll see if there are other problems...

Manually run the autoinstaller again

I had the same issue when upgrading from Plesk 8.2 - 8.3

You should run the following command as root;

/usr/local/psa/bin/autoinstaller --upgrade-installed-components --select-release-current

This basically re-installs the curren version and fixes the mysql table.

After I run plesk updater ( 8.6 to 9.0 ) I got this error:

ERROR: PleskFatalException
StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:108
psaerror(string 'StatInfo->getProductVersion failed: file_get_contents() failed: mktime() [<a href='function.mktime'>function.mktime</a>]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. Please use the date.timezone setting, the TZ environment variable or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'UTC' for 'GMT/0.0/no DST' instead')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:66
getProductLoginVersion()
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sso/SP.php:101
ssoGetSpName()
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sso/SP.php:393
SsoSpConfig->load()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sso/SP.php:215
SsoSpConfig->__construct()
5: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sso/SP.php:223
SsoSpConfig::getInstance()
6: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/sso/SP.php:447
SsoSpConfig()