• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Upgrade error followed by Uninstallation error followed by Installation error

EpicStateMusic

New Pleskian
Hi, I recently upgraded from Onyx to Obsidian. This resulted in a internal server error story which I assume had to do with IIS and which I did not manage to fix (due to limited knowledge about servers and code).

So I uninstalled as described using Windows regular procedure, what I did not notice then was that it had some errors. I then reinstalled Obsidian and again returned with a lot of internal server errors, I don't think I even got to the control panel this time.

I uninstalled (with more errors) and tried to remove all files manually (with errors saying files were still in use). I then reinstalled Onyx which seemed to work somewhat actually, until I tried to autoinstall Wodpress on one of my domains. Left me with a CGI-error.

So I researched more and tried to uninstall IIS, if the server config itself was the problem. No problems with reinstalling it. Then I tried to install Obsidian once again, hoping it would work this time. The installation came out with a lot of errors provided below. I have no idea how to get back on the road with this.. A Windows Server reinstallation might be the way, but rather not!

kind regrads

Attachments

• plesk_error.png
    plesk_error.png
    688 KB · Views: 3
Back