• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade Plesk : everything work fine except Plesk

K

karicom.com

Hi my web site work fine webmail and D.B SSh ,but i can t use my controle panel .
I have plesk 8.1 and i upgrading to 8.2 and promotion ended successfully .after re-booting my server and whene i try to log in i have a page error .

is there a solution !!
and how can i restart my pelsk
:confused:

to stop psa:
/etc/init.d/psa stopall

to start psa:
/etc/init.d/psa startall

(that's for debian, maybe its different on other os)

i think you have to tell us more information, have you an error message, what os do you use ?

I seem to be having the same problem, after update to 8.2 I get the following message when I try to access my domain.

'Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk error occurred: MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'uid' in 'field list''

Originally posted by danliker
to stop psa:
/etc/init.d/psa stopall

to start psa:
/etc/init.d/psa startall

(that's for debian, maybe its different on other os)

i think you have to tell us more information, have you an error message, what os do you use ?

I know FC uses:
/etc/rc.d/init.d/psa {start|stop|startall|stopall|restart|status}

special thanks to giganet.wireles and danliker
i use F.C
i restart Plesk with /etc/rc.d/init.d/psa start
now Plesk work fine :cool: :cool:

what about you Mark N. :confused:

karicom.com:

Re-starting psa didn't work. I think there's an internal database error, something must have gone wrong during upgrade, but thanks for asking.

I found a work around by using the Plesk desktop dashboard - it must use a different database - rather than trying to manage my domains directly from their built in menu.

It's not a perfect solution, but it beats the alternative provided to date. i.e. re-install and start from scratch.

Regards,
Mark

Originally posted by Mark N.
karicom.com:

Re-starting psa didn't work. I think there's an internal database error, something must have gone wrong during upgrade, but thanks for asking.

I found a work around by using the Plesk desktop dashboard - it must use a different database - rather than trying to manage my domains directly from their built in menu.

It's not a perfect solution, but it beats the alternative provided to date. i.e. re-install and start from scratch.

Regards,
Mark

Use these statements in your mysql command line:

use psa;
ALTER TABLE clients ADD uid VARCHAR(36);
ALTER TABLE clients ADD ownership ENUM('true','false') default "true";

This should take care of that.

Back