• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Upgrade to PHP 5

J

jackuges

Hi there,

I hear that upgrades have been blocked for all Plesk servers. Is this true?

I need to upgrade the PHP version to PHP 5. But my system engineer said that he can’t do this 'cause upgrades have been blocked for all Plesk servers.

I really need the update or lots of sites script that are also upgraded to a newer version will not work.

Need help here. Can you help me with this?

Regards,

Jack

Upgrades have been blocked? By who? I'm upgrading machines to PHP5 just fine.

What distribution are you on?

Do you mean this "Plesk version psa v8.0.1_build80061203.19 os_Debian 3.1 "

I als get a error when I click Plsk Updater

the error is "Error: There is no release with ID PLESK_8_0_1"

There have been reports of Plesk upgrades failing when /etc/apt/sources.list uses 'stable' instead of 'sarge' (I don't use Debian myself). This worked before Etch (Debian 4.0) was released, but now 'stable' points at the Etch repositories. Make sure to change all occurrences of 'stable' to 'sarge'. There are multiple threads related to this problem on these forums.

Thanks Breun,

I will pass it all to my system engineer and see what he can do.

I hope it works.

Regards,

Jack

It seems that upgrades have been blocked for all Plesk servers using debian as OS.

Does anyone knows why and for how long? I hear that it is over a month now that it is blocked.

your post was on 10th May 2007 04:57 PM
the temporary blocking of the debian packages was fixed at the end of april i think....

we use http://dotdeb.org/ for php 5.2.2

Back