• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Uploading images show wrong directory

Jllynch

Regular Pleskian
This is an issue that we had back with V3 and were told to upgrade to V4 to fix. Was solved for a while but looks to be back

A client is having trouble uploading images to a site. They upload the image but it shows as a broken link in the site. When I have a look at the same site I am presented with the correct "directory" when I go to upload an image and select browse server. The client sees different images/directory when they "browse server". They don't see their original directory with all their uploaded images.

So somehow all of a sudden they are presented with the wrong directory. How do we fix this?

http://www.netvantage.com.au

You can suggest your client to clear the browser cache and try to relogin into Sitebuilder. Also try to recommend to check this using an alternative browser.

Back