• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Urgent Problem: ERROR while trying to establish test connection to APS database...

C

Carcar

Hello, I have tried to upgrade my Plesk from 10.2 to the last version 11.0.9, and now I can´t access to the Panel and my website is off...
If I go to the Plesk I see:
Message Specified column "subscriptionDomainId" is not in the row File Abstract.php Line 179 Type Zend_Db_Table_Row_Exception

And in SSH:

Passwords for some MySQL users were not upgraded.
All MySQL DB users that may be used by Panel MUST have passwords in new 41-character format in order for Panel to function properly.
Currently following users have passwords in old format: xxx.
Please ensure that MySQL server is not forced to use old password hashing algorithm and upgrade password format manually for users from the list above. Consult with MySQL server manual on detailed steps.
You may skip certain users if you are sure they weren't created and aren't used by Panel.
ERROR while trying to establish test connection to APS database via ODBC
Check the error reason(see log file: /tmp/plesk_11.0.9_installation.log), fix and try again
STOP Bootstrapper 11.0.9 repair AT Wed Jul 18 13:26:34 CEST 2012

Back