• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Urgent: SSL Certificate Renewal

mazterizes

New Pleskian
Dear Plesk community,

I'm in a bit of a bind with SSL certificate renewal on my Plesk server and could really use some expert insights. Here's a breakdown of the situation:
  • Plesk version: Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update #64 (though this may not be the culprit).
  • SSL certificate provider: Let's say it's "SecureCipherPro."
  • Error message received: "Error: The certificate signing request is invalid or has been corrupted during the download/upload process. Please regenerate the CSR and try again."
If anyone has encountered a similar issue or has a magic wand for SSL certificate troubleshooting, your insights would be immensely appreciated. I'm juggling the possibility of a server gremlin causing mischief.

Thanks a bunch for any help you can offer!

Why do you place a link to your own website that has nothing to do with your initial question?

Plesk Onyx 17.8.11 Update 64 is quite old (13 August 2019). What OS are you using? Maybe this one is also already end of life and the OpenSSL library is outdated to generate correct CSR's (Certificate Signing Requests).

Back