• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Use custom templates per Service Plans

iMadalin

New Pleskian
Hi.

I'm interested in having different templates that would override Nginx / Apache confs of domains depending on what Service Plan they are.

Or more simple, how can I make a certain Service Plan not to use at all Apache?

My intention is to have a Service Plan that does not includes the proxy templates and that let's Passenger (from Nginx, not Apache) do it's job with my custom configs.

If this is not possible now, will it be added during this year in a future release, as not all of us are interested in having Apache in every possible website we run?

PS. I have already tested by adding the necessary overridden templates in /usr/local/psa/admin/conf/templates/custom and I confirm that what I want would work, just that it overrides all Service Plans, and what I want is to override only the Service Plans I intend.

An example of website running with the proxy part commented in it's nginx conf for it: https://rm.mgiworx.co.uk/ running latest Redmine (Plesk, Nginx with Passenger).
So it's not doing Nginx proxy > Apache -> Passenger.

This way, I'm taking a bit of the processing added from the Apache acting as a middle none sense service in it's way...

Last edited:
Back