1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

User without permissions, just mail section

Discussion in 'Plesk 11.x for Linux' started by LuisGB, Jan 23, 2013.

1. LuisGB

LuisGB New Pleskian

I have plesk panel 11.0.9 and I'd like to create user accounts just to let my customers enter the plesk panel and manage the email accounts. I don't want them to have access to FTP, BD, apps, etc. I only want them to be able to change the mailboxes passwords and create/delete email accounts. Is that posible? How can i block or hide everything else from the user?
    Thanks for your answers.

2. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
    Have you tried to create corresponding Service Plan and then subscription based on this Plan? You can try to play with Roles too.

3. LuisGB

LuisGB New Pleskian

If i create a Service Plan with no DB, FTP, hosting, etc then i can't use this services or host a website in that domain, so it wont work. What i need is a panel user that can only access to the Mail section. What are the Roles? i can't find that in the plesk panel.

4. IgorG

IgorG Forums Analyst Staff Member

24%
  5. LuisGB

LuisGB New Pleskian

Thank you. Roles did work, it's quite easy actually.