• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Using BackUpConvert and PleskRestore

E

elconixinc

Hello,

I have my primary server down. And Iam really worried had a crash problem.

My server had a plesk 7.5.4 backup but we have installed the new one with the 8.2.1.

We converted the backup of the 7.5 using backupconvert utility. It work fined.

But when we try to create the map of the new backu file in pleskrestore in 8.2.1 it send me this error:

# /usr/local/psa/bin/pleskrestore --create-map psa-dump_test.new -map psa-dump_test.new.map
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 84, in getStatus
return (None, self.realGetStatus())
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/share/supervisor/processor.py", line 438, in realGetStatus
info = dump_format.readInfo(fh)
File "/usr/local/psa/admin/lib/python/dump_format.py", line 399, in readInfo
xml.sax.parse(fp, i)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/__init__.py", line 31, in parse
parser.parse(filename_or_stream)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/expatreader.py", line 109, in parse
xmlreader.IncrementalParser.parse(self, source)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/xmlreader.py", line 123, in parse
self.feed(buffer)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/expatreader.py", line 220, in feed
self._err_handler.fatalError(exc)
File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/_xmlplus/sax/handler.py", line 38, in fatalError
raise exception
SAXParseException: /workdir/restore/dump-plesk.xml:3672:67: not well-formed (invalid token)

So iam very worried as I have 9 hour with my server down and about 100 domains down. So any help is apriacated.

I did a pleskrestore --check-backup and it return:
Backup file is not signed

So Any Help ASAP will be very well recieved.

Thanks

Back