• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

/var/lib/php/session Cannot Delete Files

Status
Not open for further replies.

speego

New Pleskian
Running:
CPU GenuineIntel, Intel(R) Xeon(R)CPU L5630 @ 2.13GHz
Version Parallels Plesk Panel v11.0.9_build110120608.16 os_CentOS 6
OS CentOS 6.4 (Final)

Stats:
Filesystem Inodes IUsed IFree IUse% Mounted on
/dev/vzfs 9000000 8689178 310822 97% /
none 262144 94 262050 1% /dev

Issue:
- Inodes at 97%
- I am getting this error on email every hour:
-------------------

/etc/cron.hourly/plesk-php-cleanuper:

/etc/cron.hourly/plesk-php-cleanuper: line 8: 3497 Terminated find /var/lib/php/session -depth -mindepth 1 -maxdepth 1 -type f -cmin +$(/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/maxlifetime) ! -execdir fuser -s {} \; -delete 2> /dev/null
-------------------

This explain the issue, but I tried this solution without success:

http://kb.parallels.com/119500
-----------------------
It is getting Terminated, I am assuming Memory:

[root@ip-xx-xx-xx-xx ~]# [ -x /usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/maxlifetime ] && [ -d /var/lib/php/session ] && find /var/lib/php/session -depth -mindepth 1 -maxdepth 1 -type f -cmin +$(/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/maxlifetime) -delete
Terminated
[root@ip-xx-xx-xx-xx ~]#
----------------------

I tried this also, no success:

# cd /var/lib/php/session
# perl -e 'for(<*>){((stat)[9]<(unlink))}'

At this point not sure what else to do please help, thanks!

Most probably it is caused by lack of VPS resources. Check failcounters in output of

# cat /proc/user_beancounters

and try to increase value of resource with failcounters.

Thank you Igor, but i was able to fix it last night before your post i found this:

First:
#cd /var/lib/php/session
Then:
#ls -f | xargs -d "\n" rm

***Took some hours to run.

This lowered from 97% to 4% and now Cron is not sending errors as before.

The funny thing is thet Godaddy VPS team told me twice to reprovision the server, thank God i found that, reprovision was out of my options. hope this will help someone else. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back