• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved [Error Help] open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/lib/php/sessions) is not within the allowed path(s):

maxsijaya

New Pleskian
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/lib/php/sessions) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.id/:/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session)

Filename: drivers/Session_files_driver.php

Line Number: 134
x
x
x
x
x
x

Please help mi to fix ;)

And what is the exact error message?

Message: is_dir(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/var/lib/php/sessions) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/www/vhosts/mydomain.id/:/tmp/:/var/lib/php/session)

Your change have not been correctly updated, as you can see, the allowed path are /var/lib/php/session (without "s") and you are trying to write file/dir in /var/lib/php/sessions

Check correctly your php parameter and create an phpinfo to check that they are correctly working.

Your change have not been correctly updated, as you can see, the allowed path are /var/lib/php/session (without "s") and you are trying to write file/dir in /var/lib/php/sessions

Check correctly your php parameter and create an phpinfo to check that they are correctly working.

Tks bro..........

FIX
change to DOCROOT >> Apply
change to default >>Apply
and then paste : {WEBSPACEROOT}{/}{:}{TMP}{/}{:}/var/lib/php/sessions
>>Apply

what worked for me is changing open_basedir to /
I'm installing OpenCart4.0.2.2
I've also un-checked in Apache & NGINX
Restrict the ability to follow symbolic links to use the .htaccess file

what worked for me is changing open_basedir to /
That enables full access to all directories and files on your server. You could equally well diable open_basedir completely in that case, allow any attacker to easily access all files on your server.

Back