• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Web Presence Builder Website not printable

icetear

New Pleskian
---------------------------------------------------------------
PLESK Panel, 10.4.4 Update #25, Linux 2.6.18-274.12.1.el5
Web Presence Builder 10.4.4

After building a website, it is not printable via Chrome. In Firefox, the Layout is messed up (no text wrapping etc.), too.
No custom styles and meta information was used.

Here is an example: http://hochzeit.gaida.de

Empty page when printing!

At least some information being printed.
--------------------------------------------------------------

I really can not understand how this issue went unnoticed. Perhaps I am the only customer who uses the Web Presence Builder?

Regards
Mario Gaida

Hi icetear,

Thank you for reporting this issue. It will be fixed in the next version of WPB.

You are not alone

---------------------------------------------------------------

I really can not understand how this issue went unnoticed. Perhaps I am the only customer who uses the Web Presence Builder?

Regards
Mario Gaida

Hey mario,
you are not the only customer, there are at least 2 of us :)

But I share your impression as this forum is very quiet and the developers do not seem too eager to reply on bug reports and lack offering fixes or even quick responses

Regards
Harry Bleckert

But I share your impression as this forum is very quiet and the developers do not seem too eager to reply on bug reports and lack offering fixes or even quick responses

Not sure what you mean. As you see above, our lead WPB developer reproduced the issue and confirmed the upcoming fix within a couple days of the original post.

Not sure what you mean. As you see above, our lead WPB developer reproduced the issue and confirmed the upcoming fix within a couple days of the original post.

Hallo Blake,
I posted a serious issue in December and then again on April 21, but never received a reply.
Read here: http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=209636
Please understand that proper form submission is a core issue and posing big problems for me due to the problem I posted.

That´s why I could understand Mario Gaida's feeling of being maybe the only customer here and posted my comment.

Cordial Regards
Harry

Back