1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

Website Form to email

Discussion in 'Plesk for Windows - 8.x and Older' started by adamc, Feb 25, 2005.

1. adamc

adamc Guest

I am new to Plesk Windows and need some help. I am trying to make an form on a website hosted on my Plesk Windows 7 server be sent to an email address. I want to use the CGI script "Form2Email", I think I have everything all set except for the "my $mailprog = '/usr/sbin/sendmail';" line. Is their a way I can set it to send email through MailEnable that came with Plesk Windows 7?

Thanks for your help,

Adam

2. Mertz

Mertz Guest

MailEnable (the mail server that ships with PfW) has a command line application called "mesend.exe". Log into your server through terminal services and run it from a command line to get the syntax.

That should work. If not I highly recommend using the MailEnable COM object to send mail. It's a lot cleaner.

3. AbsolutelyFreeW

AbsolutelyFreeW Guest

you can also get blat.exe which is a great command line mailer and open source.