• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Webspace statistics are broken after migration from 11.0.9 to 11.5.24

MantasZ

New Pleskian

Hi,

I migrated my server using server backup from 11.0.9 (newest fully updated) to 11.5.24.

The one problem is that website statistics (like used disk space, bandwidth, etc.) is broken on all subscribtions/websites - disk space always shows 0, bandwidth is still at old data which was taken from old server.

When I try to regenerate for all or one selected domain statistics to get re-calculated subscribtion statistics:

Code:
root@databyte:~# /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=databyte.lt
2013-04-29T18:53:27+03:00 ERR (3)  [util_exec]: proc_close() failed

WARNING during statistics_collector execution: : statistics_collector: Statistics info parsing error: Invalid or unsupported Unicode character or escape sequence found in string. UTF8 encoded characters and '\u' escape sequences are not supported. Error occured at offset 586, character '\'.

2013-04-29T18:53:28+03:00 ERR (3)  [statistics_collector: Statistics info parsing error: Invalid or unsupported Unicode character or escape sequence found in string. UTF8 encoded characters and '\u' escape sequences are not supported. Error occured at offset 586, character '\'.
]: ERROR during statistics_collector execution:
Starting...
Executing logs preparation...

-----[ databyte.lt
Webstat: awstats
Executing awstats...
Processing the log /var/www/vhosts/system/databyte.lt/logs/access_log.webstat

/usr/lib/cgi-bin/awstats.pl -update -configdir=/opt/psa/etc/awstats -config=databyte.lt-http -LogFile=/var/www/vhosts/system/databyte.lt/logs/access_log.webstat
Skip log/var/www/vhosts/system/databyte.lt/logs/access_ssl_log.webstat because it is empty or does not exist
Skip log `proxy_access_log' because it has parent `access_log'
Skip log `proxy_access_ssl_log' because it has parent `access_ssl_log'
Skip log/var/www/vhosts/system/databyte.lt/logs/xferlog.webstat because it is empty or does not exist
Skip log/var/www/vhosts/system/databyte.lt/logs/xferlog_regular.webstat because it is empty or does not exist

and none of the statistics update...

how to fix this?

same thing here, i thought i was the only one. even reinstalled everything again and again and again and always the same error described above and no disk or traffic stats!!! i een tried to replace the file "statistics_collector" and "statistics" it the old version, after that the error disappears but the stats still show 0 no data calculated! fix this !!!!

Parallels support at is best.... Damn

when this is solved my trial have ended already and after that no second chances for parallels. no money for you!

you do realize that 11.5.24 is still a BETA version, right?
i mean, it seems you're in a hurry for a fix and I don't think they will fix beta problems in a hurry...

you do realize that 11.5.24 is still a BETA version, right?
i mean, it seems you're in a hurry for a fix and I don't think they will fix beta problems in a hurry...

Yes we know. Parallels said that they will fix it till official release, it's about 1.5 month since now.

Parallels support at is best.... Damn

when this is solved my trial have ended already and after that no second chances for parallels. no money for you!

That's strange. Plesk 11.5 trial key will not end till Plesk 11.5 released.

The problem has been confirmed and should be fixed in the next Plesk 11.5 preview build.

However, further Plesk 11.5 problems are recommended to report via http://www.parallels.com/support/plesk/bugreport/ (same feedback form can be opened right from Plesk 11.5 UI).
This forum section is primarily for problems with already released versions.

Hi,
I migrated my server using server backup from 11.0.9 (newest fully updated) to 11.5.24.
The one problem is that website statistics (like used disk space, bandwidth, etc.) is broken on all subscribtions/websites - disk space always shows 0, bandwidth is still at old data which was taken from old server.
When I try to regenerate for all or one selected domain statistics to get re-calculated subscribtion statistics:

Thanks! Problem is caused by using of unicode symbols in Plesk administrator contact name.

Last edited:
Thanks! Problem is caused by using of unicode symbols in Plesk administrator contact name.

thanks, it helped somehow indeed. but once I got error while runing manualy CLI (/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=databyte.lt) for statistics regeneration:

statistics_collector: domainas_lt: cannot find domain for user
System error 2: No such file or directory

next time when I runned it (/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics) - that error disappeared

anyway, removing unicode characters in admin contact name helped indeed and all statistics are shown normaly now :)

Last edited:
That's strange. Plesk 11.5 trial key will not end till Plesk 11.5 released.

oh men... in that case im an idiot. ive used the plesk 11.09 trial key. anyway thanks for the info. im going to download the 11.5 trial key now. And thanks for the resolve. indeed taking the unicode chars from admin name fixed the problem. cheers

Back