• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue We're sorry, but something went wrong.

Bqiami

New Pleskian
Hi everybody,

my website suddenly shows me We're sorry, but something went wrong error, i have checked most of the configuration files but couldn't find anything
suspicious.
I really appreciate any kind of help!

Attachments

• phusion passenger(R).png
    phusion passenger(R).png
    47.8 KB · Views: 17
This is normally due to an access restriction in a .htaccess file or wrong directory permissions of the document root directory of the website (which needs to be group psaserv and mod 0750) or subdirectories (which ought to be group psacln and have read writes for all).

I did not mean the permission of the .htaccess file, I was referring to an instruction given to the web server in an .htaccess file. There can also be more than one .htaccess files, e.g. on the web space account level, the domain document root level and in any descending directories along that tree. If you pay close attention to what exactly is being blocked, which file or directory as that is mentioned in the log files, you'll probably find the reason for that restriction.

Back