1. Please take a little time for this simple survey! Thank you for participating!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dear Pleskians, please read this carefully! New attachments and other rules Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dear Pleskians, I really hope that you will share your opinion in this Special topic for chatter about Plesk in the Clouds. Thank you!
    Dismiss Notice

When I access Webmail I get blank page!

Discussion in 'Plesk for Linux - 8.x and Older' started by hspc@43.hk, Aug 26, 2008.

1. hspc@43.hk

hspc@43.hk Guest

I try to access http://webamil.domain.ltd, it's blank page, I checked the error_log get
    "Fatal error: Call to undefined method Auth::_getdriverbyparam() in /usr/share/psa-horde/lib/Horde/Auth/composite.php on line 124" this message!

and I open this file to check line 124 :

123 case 'transparent':
    124 if (($login_driver = Auth::_getDriverByParam('loginscreen_switch', $this->_params)) &&
    125 $this->_loadDriver($login_driver)) {
    126 return $this->_drivers[$login_driver]->hasCapability('transparent');
    127 }

Who can help me to solve this problem?

2. unika

unika Guest

hi!

let's perform some investigation:
    - make sure that domain resolves in proper way
    - that psa-horde and psa-imp packages were installed or upgraded correctly
    ("rpm -V package name " for RH-based OS)
    - what php version have you got?

3. daveperryman

daveperryman Guest

Re Version of PHP5.2

Hi
    Have you upgraded PHP to 5.2 without using the upgrade manager. we have a problem on one VPS with this issue. we have upgraded PHP to 5.2 and cannot access Horde webmail now , as we get 500 error although DNS is correct.

I have found this link elsewhere that relates to earlier plesk versions but havent tried it yet

http://rackerhacker.com/2007/11/28/fixing-horde-problems-in-plesk-81x82x-with-php-525/

see if this is relevant to you , hope it helps, but dont blame me if it doesnt!