• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question When is Plesk calculatrice statistics?

nbonniot

New Pleskian
Hello,
I installed Plesk Onyx Web, provider told me that because of VPS VM layer, it's not possible to use quota.

I updated kernel (which turn to be outdated) and activated quota on VPS.

Now, if I trigger manually /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all, stats on domains and sites seemed OK.

But AFAIK, it never update stats by itself. I always have to trigger it manually and furthermore all quota limits I setup (and notifications linked) are not triggered.

What is the period for stats update, and VPS is it the reason for stats malfunction?

Thanks for you replies!

Last edited:
Statistics are done as part of the nightly maintenance. This is controlled by a crontab control file "/etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily". The file should include a line
/usr/local/psa/bin/sw-engine-pleskrun /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/DailyMaintainance/script.php >/dev/null 2>&1
Is that present on your system?

Similar problem here. On a physical dedicate server statistics (disk quota, traffic...) of all domains are working. On a vps same Onyx 17.8 all statistics are 0 and not updating nightly. Running /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-all i got all stats. Peter where i've to look for the 50plesk-daily cron? In the scheduled task there are 16 scripts on both phisical and vps servers but not that one.

where i've to look for the 50plesk-daily cron?
To see the time of execution cron.daily jobs just open file /etc/cron.d/dailyjobs:

# cat /etc/cron.d/dailyjobs
# Run the daily, weekly, and monthly jobs if cronie-anacron is not installed
SHELL=/bin/bash
PATH=/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin
MAILTO=root

# run-parts
58 4 * * * root [ ! -f /etc/cron.hourly/0anacron ] && run-parts /etc/cron.daily
38 3 * * 0 root [ ! -f /etc/cron.hourly/0anacron ] && run-parts /etc/cron.weekly
0 3 29 * * root [ ! -f /etc/cron.hourly/0anacron ] && run-parts /etc/cron.monthly

Back