• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where are the permissions?

MarinusI

New Pleskian
We have two (almost) identical servers running Centos 6.3 and Plesk 11.0.9. When creating a new user role one servers displays an extensive list of permission while the other one is much shorter. See the two screenshots attached.

I'm sure I'm missing something simple, but how can I get the full range of permissions on the second server too?

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 3.21.13 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 3.21.13 PM.png
    83.8 KB · Views: 16
  • Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 3.26.05 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2012-09-05 at 3.26.05 PM.png
    116.4 KB · Views: 7
I have enabled some extra permissions in the service plan but they do not show up with the user roles.

Specifically I want to enable mailing list management for this customer, but it does not show up. Mailing list management is enabled in the service plan, but I cannot enable it for the panel user.

Please go to subscriptions -> select the subscription in question -> click on customize and enabled the permissions from there for those missing features.

Alternatively from subscriptions you would need to UNLOCK the subscriptions and sync them with the changes you made on the service plan.

Back