• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where did my post about ecommerce go?

D

dwightk

e Commerce module - reports / invoices ?

Is there a way to print a summary of the sales data that I am missing? How about an invoice or packing list?

Any plans to add this feature soon?

Where do I find the data for each store?

Yesterday, I posted a question about the location of the ecommerce files for each store, and whether there is invoice or reporting available that I haven't found. This post seems to be gone now. How come it's gone?

I have moved this thread to appropriate place here:
http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=48288

this is Sitebuilder 4.0 for Linux Suggestions and Feedback section.
Could you please give more details of what you need? Are we talking about Eshop module? If so, data is stored in module's database for each site. Main settings are configured and stored in Sitebuilder database. Orders can be checked through Sitebuilder interface.
I am going to merge this thread with previously created one:
http://forum.swsoft.com/showthread.php?threadid=48288

Thanks Dimitri

Yes, my questions are about the eShop module.

1) Suggestion - It would be really handy for the module to provide some method of printing out an invoice / packing slip. I don't see where this is currently possible, but I may have missed it.

2) Suggestion - It would be handy for the module to print out some sort of order info report - ie. all the orders from today, totalled up

3) What database is used for the store data? Is it mySQL? I wonder if I might be able to create the reports by accessing that data directly? What access / password info is needed to access the database?

4) Are there plans to add features to the eShop module? Can you share what might be coming up and when?

Thanks for your help

Dwight

I have passed both of your suggestions to developers. Global improvements for Eshop are planned for Sitebuilder v.5. So if you have any further suggestions please post it here and it will be redirected directly to product manager for overview.

Eshop settings are stored in Mysql Sitebuilder database but all data is stored on published side into sqlite database - sb_modules.db where data from all modules stored.

As I know in next version 4.1 some additional payment system(s) will be added. Some other minor features will be released for Eshop also. But for now, I can not say what will be added exactly.

question about the sqlite database

What host / user / password info is needed to access the sqlite database?

If I can access that data, I should be able to create the reports and forms I want.......

Sqlite database does not require any user or password in this case. After site is published you need to check working directory for this site and go into data/storage where database is stored 'sb_modules.db'.
To check this database just run following commands:

# sqlite sb_modules.db
SQLite version 2.8.16
Enter ".help" for instructions
sqlite> .tables
modules_ndx6k9du66u_category modules_ndx6k9du66u_product
modules_ndx6k9du66u_category_product modules_r5ydqp6x80d_category
modules_ndx6k9du66u_order modules_r5ydqp6x80d_gallery_images
modules_ndx6k9du66u_order_content modules_r5ydqp6x80d_gallery_relations
sqlite> .dump modules_ndx6k9du66u_order_content
BEGIN TRANSACTION;
CREATE TABLE modules_ndx6k9du66u_order_content (id INTEGER DEFAULT "",order_id INTEGER DEFAULT "",product_id INTEGER DEFAULT "",name VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT "",price VARCHAR(255) DEFAULT "",quantity INTEGER DEFAULT "",storage_state INTEGER DEFAULT "" , PRIMARY KEY (id,storage_state));
INSERT INTO modules_ndx6k9du66u_order_content VALUES(1,1,1,'Product1',99,1,2);
COMMIT;
sqlite> .exit

As you can see you can list all records which exists in database. Use ".help" option for more information.
Hope it helps.

Back