• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Where is Parallels Plesk server monitoring and management from mobile devices?

MultiCore?

So, after looking at the monitor it shows my CPU average at 269%....269% of what? is that possible? :)

I have several cores so I'm not sure it is really looking at each one and calculating to 100% correctly ;0)

Hmm

hmm looks like I purchased the wrong application on iphone 4s as I was provided parallels mobile. My bad and I was wondering if I can get my refund of 4.99 back? Also where is the application?

Seems to be two different plesk apps..
Plesk Manager
Plesk Monitor

Manager looks like it requires an extra license (which I have been unable to locate)
Monitor requires you to use just your FQDN for the panel... so if you access: https://plesk.example.com:8443 then you would use the address: plesk.example.com in the Plesk Monitor... it's nice but why license this type of app? unless you are going to move forward and make the entire server configurable through the manager app and not just add shutdown/restart or service management features and call it plesk Manager?

I have Plesk Monitor. When adding a server I did that same as you describe, but I get '[HTTP error] (code 301) Moved Permanently'.

So it is not working here.

I refere you to the statement within plesk

Found this new feature following an upgrade to 10.4.4

Note the EXACT wording of the following

Welcome
to Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile!

Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile helps administrators obtain the most important information about Panel servers anytime and anywhere from a mobile device.
If you are seeing this page, you've successfully installed Connector for Plesk Server Monitor and ready to connect it to your mobile device.
Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile is currently available:

Note the above Bold line.

Below are tabs for Android, iPhone and Blackberry.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!

Incorrect information provided. Please either remove this detail or publish the app.

Found this new feature following an upgrade to 10.4.4

Note the EXACT wording of the following

Welcome

Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile helps administrators obtain the most important information about Panel servers anytime and anywhere from a mobile device.
If you are seeing this page, you've successfully installed Connector for Plesk Server Monitor and ready to connect it to your mobile device.
Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile is currently available:

Note the above Bold line.

Below are tabs for Android, iPhone and Blackberry.

CURRENTLY AVAILABLE!

Incorrect information provided. Please either remove this detail or publish the app.

It is published like other users said but only for iphone is still missing or I'm not seeing it yet?

I have Plesk Monitor. When adding a server I did that same as you describe, but I get '[HTTP error] (code 301) Moved Permanently'. So it is not working here.

oerlemans, can you provide the exact app name and what you are using as a server address feel free to sub the actual name with a similar but bogus name. I was getting the error you described for a while until I got the correct address in there. Also be sure you have 10.4.4 installed is this a windows or linux box?

oerlemans, can you provide the exact app name and what you are using as a server address feel free to sub the actual name with a similar but bogus name. I was getting the error you described for a while until I got the correct address in there. Also be sure you have 10.4.4 installed is this a windows or linux box?

I have installed the "Parallels Plesk Panel Server Monitor"

As described in the instructions I use www.domain.nl/enterprise/mobile-monitor as Connector for Plesk Server Monitor URL.

OS Linux 2.6.18-028stab064.8-ent
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #3, last updated at Nov 22, 2011 09:53 PM

Last edited:
I have installed the "Parallels Plesk Panel Server Monitor"

As described in the instructions I use www.domain.nl/enterprise/mobile-monitor as Connector for Plesk Server Monitor URL.

OS Linux 2.6.18-028stab064.8-ent
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #3, last updated at Nov 22, 2011 09:53 PM

Exactly, so you should re-read the post I send earlier with better instructions... do not use /enterprise/mobile-monitor/ just use www.domain.nl and everything works.... please review my previous post step by step.

it is still missing in iPhone App Store so I do not have the application. However a example I'm talking about is http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/parallels-mobile/id295531450?mt=8 but it is still the wrong one.

OS Microsoft Windows 6.0;build-6002;sp2.0;suite272;product3
Panel version 10.4.4 Update #4, last updated at Nov 23, 2011 04:58 PM

More information could be found at http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=208714

Looks like Parallels submitted the app to iTunes/Mac for publishing but Mac is the ones holding the publishing up. True, I probably would not have advertised a product not yet available but, isn't is nice to know that it's on its way?

I'd say just keep checking eventually it will come out. But again, I don't believe Parallels has held this one up.

Looks like Parallels submitted the app to iTunes/Mac for publishing but Mac is the ones holding the publishing up. True, I probably would not have advertised a product not yet available but, isn't is nice to know that it's on its way?

I'd say just keep checking eventually it will come out. But again, I don't believe Parallels has held this one up.

I have contacted them earlier today and one of the Technical Support Engineer said

Currently, "Parallels Panel Server Monitor Mobile" for iphone is still not available, as IPhone is yet to certify the application for the AppStore. This will be done soon. Please check the forum link given below.

=================

http://forum.parallels.com/showthread.php?t=208714

=================

Last edited:

Thanks. It works now.

Parallels Panel Server Monitor for iOS available in Apple AppStore now.

Unable to connect

Hello,

I've download the iPhone app and I'm not sure if there is something else that needs configured, although I'm unable to connect to my server.

I've tried every combo possible, here are the errors that I get with each:

subdomain.server.com/enterprise/mobile-manager = [The connector is not installed]
123.123.123.123 = [No powerpack support]
server.com = [The authorization error]

When I click the link in my Parallels Panel it explains:

Welcome

Any ideas would be appreciated, thank you.

Do you have psa-api-rpc package installed on your Plesk server?

Back