• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WHMCS module not working for Plesk 12.5 (Resolved!)

Chris1

Regular Pleskian
When trying to connect to a Plesk 12.5 server using the Plesk WHMCS module it comes up with the following error:

Code:
FAILED: Error code: 0. Error message: Unable to find appropriate manager for this version of Panel. Plesk should be at least 8.0 version.

I can confirm that the module works for Plesk 12, but not 12.5.

Any ETA as to when this will be resolved?

Actually, my fault. I didn't select the box that stated "Tick to use SSL Mode for Connections", it seems to be ok now.

Hi @Mike McCoy

Ensure you are using the correct server module in WHMCS. There appears to be a list "Plesk", "Plesk 10", "Plesk 9" & "Plesk 8". Make sure you are using the "Plesk" one.

@Chris1, Yep, I am using the Plesk Server module with the SSL checkbox checked. I can goto servers view and login through there but when i test it or try to login from a clients profile, they get the message.

i have the same issue and some client have this message in their panel.
when i click "change package", this error happen too.

On WHMCS Server Detail page, If you are using "admin" as username and entered correctly password.
Make sure that you allow IP of server running WHMCS in "Tools & Settings" > "Restrict Administrative Access". (If you have set and used this option before)

If you didn't allow WHMCS Server's IP then you will receive that error message and also get response message from Plesk API as "Access to API is disabled for xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx" in WHMCS Debug Logging. (Troubleshooting Module Problems - WHMCS Documentation)

Back