• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved WHMCS Multi-Server Connection Error

Chad

Basic Pleskian
Hello,

I have Multi-Server all setup and running quite nicely, added the new multi-server module to WHMCS and connection tests to the management node are all good. Now, after the product is all setup and proceed to create for a client the following error appears.

- Error code: 1023. Error message: The extension plesk-multi-server is not installed.

Any thoughts on what could be causing this error, when multi-server is already installed and functioning correctly?

Thanks

Hi Anthony,

I appreciate your follow-up, basically the log shows the same - such as taking the field (pleskmultiserver_createaccount) shows the following request/response.

Request

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><packet version="1.6.8.0"><request-settings>
<setting>
<name>plesk_rpc_forwarding_to_ext</name>
<value>plesk-multi-server</value>
</setting><setting>
<name>ext-plesk-multi-server:ipv4</name>
<value>shared</value>
</setting>
</request-settings><!-- Copyright 1999-2016. Parallels IP Holdings GmbH. -->
<webspace>
<add>
<gen_setup>
<name>dev......com</name>
<owner-id>40</owner-id>
<htype>vrt_hst</htype>
<status>0</status>
</gen_setup>
<hosting>
<vrt_hst>
<property>
<name>ftp_login</name>
<value>dev.....</value>
</property>
<property>
<name>ftp_password</name>
<value>x......</value>
</property>
</vrt_hst>
</hosting>
<prefs>
<www>true</www>
</prefs>
<plan-name>WP3</plan-name>
</add>
</webspace>
</packet>

Response

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<packet version="1.6.8.0"><webspace><add><result><status>error</status><errcode>1023</errcode><errtext>The extension plesk-multi-server is not installed.</errtext></result></add></webspace></packet>

Is this helpful? I also check into support.

Thanks,

@Chad

Thank you for the quick response.

Well, logs do not shed the lights on the issue. Let's our support engineers look closer to the Multi Server installation.

@Chad

Thank you for contacting our support. As the issue was solved and was not related to WHCMS module, I will mark this thread as solved.

Back