• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue whmcs - plesk interface error

tkalfaoglu

Silver Pleskian
Hi there.. when a customer wants a SECOND hosting, the whmcs displays this error while it is trying to create a new hosting, which seems to come from PLESK..

Order Accept Encountered Problems
Error code: 2204. Error message: Unable to update hosting preferences. hosting update is failed: vhostmng-structure failed: Cannot create directory /httpdocs: Disk quota exceeded System error 122: Disk quota exceeded

Perhaps it stems from plesk's "grouping" of the users together? No idea.

What shall I do?
Many thanks, -t

Btw.. Plesk creates a subscription but no hosting in this case..
if I manually try to create a hosting for it, it gives:

Hosting Settings for xyz.com

Error: Unable to load object of type SysUser with id=522: SysUser: unable to select: No such row in the table

I tried PLESK REPAIR DB but it did not help..

"Disk quota exceeded": Not enough room on disk or the user has a hard quota and already used it all.

"Disk quota exceeded": Not enough room on disk or the user has a hard quota and already used it all.
Of course, I saw that too. But quotas are subscription based, so I thought. So, adding a second subscription should not hinder the existing quota of the other subscription.. Besides, it never has, but now I see it at every hosting creation. The disks are more than 50% empty.

Last edited:
Back