• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

WHMCS v5.1.2 and Plesk 11 Integration

Appweb

New Pleskian
Hi There!

We're trying to integrate WHMCS/CPanel with our EC2 running Plesk but when tried to create the account, we're getting this error:

Module Command Error
CURL Error: 7 - couldn't connect to host

We found forum post that suggests to open ports 2086/2087/8443 on both servers and which we did but we get the same error. Strange thing is we cannot find any log that says which server or IP that causes the CURL error.

Any help please!

Thanks!

It's either your firewall or your resolvers cannot resolve the domain you are attempting to connect to or your connecting IP hasnt been added to your API IP access list (which was recently introduced - which is likely to be the case here)

Hi Abdi,

Thanks for your reply. Yes you are right, I added the Plesk server IP to API IP Access Restriction box and it seems to do something else and I'm getting a slightly different error:

Order Accept Encountered Problems
CURL Error: 7 - couldn't connect to host

Before it was "Module Command Error"

Any other hint?

Thanks!

Server Command Error - Curl Error - Couldn't connect to host (7)

Getting this error means that you have a firewall on your server blocking the connection. The port being used depends upon the module in use but for cPanel it would be 2086/2087, Plesk 8443, DirectAdmin 2222, etc... open for inbound and outbound connections on both the server WHMCS is installed on and the remote server being connected to.

Hi Adbi,

Thanks again for your quick reply.

Yes I already opened the ports in both WHCMS & Plesk servers. But I'm still getting the same error.

Is there a way to check logs in Plesk for connection errors?

Thanks!

Hi fellas, i have a different error during package creation.
i got Module Command Error: 1006 - Permission denied

WHMCS support said that i need to open some remote access to panel plesk 11

any light?

Back